- Please send in your 2nd grade t-shirt order slip!
- Labor Day – September 4th – No school
- Progress Reports sent home in Thursday folders – September 7th
- No Specials – September 19th
- Super Specials – September 21st
- Fall Carnival – September 15th – 5:30-7:30 – Our class is running the basketball game!
- September 22nd – No after-school activities
- Fall Break – week of September 24th – enjoy your week off!
- Open House (K-2) – August 8th from 6:30-8:00pm
- Picture Day – August 17th – If you wish to order pictures, you must pay on or before picture day using the order form that came home in Thursday folders. All students will have their picture taken for the yearbook whether purchasing a package or not.
- Eclipse – August 21st – Students will be dismissed at 3:05. 2nd grade will view the eclipse online during as part of an eclipse party.
- Early Release – August 30th – Students will dismiss at 12:20p.m.
- Your child’s Take Home Notebook will come home every Friday. Please read the letter with your child and then write them back. Send the notebook back to school on Monday.
- Please return emptied Thursday folders on Friday.
I loved meeting so many you at Meet and Greet! I can already tell that we are going to have a wonderful school year. 🙂
Please let me know if you have any questions before the 1st day! I look forward to seeing smiling faces first thing Monday morning!
~ Mrs. McGinley