- Students completed DGP Week 6, Day 2.
- Students were given another student’s set of directions to read and follow to draw their monster. (If you were absent, Be sure to bring your directions to class when you return.)
Homework– Be ready for the DGP Quiz over weeks 5 and 6 on Wednesday, Nov 7.
- Students completed DGP Week 6, Day 1.
- Students are to write instructions on a sheet of notebook paper explaining how to draw their monster.
- Each sentence should start a new line so that it is a list of directions.
- Only words can be used for the directions, no pictures.
Homework– Bring your finished monster picture and completed instructions to class tomorrow. I did collect the instructions and pictures from those that said they were finished in class, otherwise, students should have them. *Please understand, if a student is not finished with their instructions, they can not participate in tomorrow’s class activity.*
WE DID SEE ALL BLOCKS TODAY:)
- Students checked page 105 of the Spelling/Vocabulary packet
- Students stapled the packet and notebook paper with exercises from packet together and turned them in to me.
- Students were told the format of the Vocabulary/Spelling Quiz next week and reminded they have a list of the words with the definitions typed out to study from
- Students were given a How-To worksheet to complete
Homework– Finish the How-To Worksheet (front and back) if not completed in class. Also, study for the quiz on Tuesday.
TODAY STUDENTS ONLY WENT TO BLOCKS 2, 3, 5, & 7.
Blocks 2 and 5 today (Blocks 1 and 4 did this on Wednesday):
- Students were to complete pages 106-107 in the Spelling/Vocabulary packet.
- For the “Write a Diary Entry” section…it needs to be 3 or more sentences with 3 list words on notebook paper.
- Students were told to cross out the “and a personal word” part of the instructions.
BLOCK 5 ONLY– Although I see this class on Friday, they do not have much time to work, so I gave them the How-to Worksheet today that the other classes will work on tomorrow. This How-to worksheet is due Monday.
Homework for All Classes- Finish all of the packet before Friday’s class.
- Complete page 107 only of the spelling/vocabulary packet
Homework- Complete all of the packet before tomorrow’s class.