National Honor Society is an honor to those students accepted and an opportunity for further academic and civic achievement.
2018-2019 Executive Board
- President: Neysa Patel
- Vice President: Miya Heimlich
- Secretary: Thomas Papageorge
- Public Relations/Historian: Gabriella Sabater
2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:45am and 3:40pm
Get reminders and updates via Remind101: remind101
Kell HS Hourse documentation sheet: Kell Service Hour Documentation Log 2019
Seniors!! NHS Membership makes you eligible for possible scholarship $$: NHS scholarship application information
5/8/18: meeting agenda
Meeting notes will be added to this document each month: Agendas and additional notes
Volunteer Opportunities for 2018-2019
- Kell’s Angels Closet – donate items to help our peers in the Kell Community!
- The Kell’s Angels has a volunteering opportunity at Canterfield of Kennesaw. This Assisted Living is located on Bells Ferry between Shiloh and Hawkins Store road. They are looking for student volunteers. A mini orientation will be held during an upcoming LASSO. If interested contact Mrs. Sanders or Ms. Conley in the media center.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER OF NHS?
Only RISING JUNIORS and SENIORS meeting the requirements are eligible.
Minimum GPA and School/Community Involvement are required for consideration.
See the application and Mrs. Sanders for further details.
All applications are due no later than Friday, March 29th, 2019.
Print and complete the appropriate application below or get one from Mrs. Sanders in room 2205.