· The survey must be completed online.
· ALL students from ALL of your classes must be surveyed except for Balentine and Thomson as indicated below.
· Students must choose the correct grade level for their survey.
· Please use Chrome for the survey.
· Please stress to students that survey responses are anonymous.
· Students should answer the questions to the best of their knowledge.
· Here’s the link for the student survey: http://gshs.gadoe.org/SitePages/HighSchool.aspx
· There are 13 screens of survey questions with 121 statements.
· STUDENTS MUST CLICK AT THE END OF THE SURVEY!!!!!!
· PLEASE have students leave the survey site on the computer screen. They only need to click on the at the top when they complete the survey.
Please log into https://www.deltamath.com/ and join the class. You will need the following code:
You have an assignment to complete.
- the rules for reflection (across x-axis, across y-axis, across y=x
- the rules for rotation (90 degrees CW, 90 degrees CCW and 180 degrees)
#2-Review these notes and practice each transformation as you review