Geometry students are allowed to replace one grade (test or quiz) by completing practice EOC Tests on USA Test Prep, under the following conditions.
USA Test Prep directions:
Log in to USA Test Prep.
To take test: Click on ‘Milestones EOC’ at the top of the page. Scroll down to ‘Geometry’ (NOT Analytic Geometry). Click on the orange ‘Take a Test’ icon on the left. Go down to ‘Choose Domain’. Select one of these categories: ‘Congruence’, ‘Similarity, Right Triangles and Trigonometry’, or ‘Circles’.
Choose your teacher and your class. (You must select these or your test will not be submitted.)
You are not allowed to retry any questions you miss. You may take as many tests as you want until the end of the day Friday, November 30th.
• A student may not replace a test or quiz that is a zero.
• The student must have a homework average of 80% or higher. (The homework average and classwork average must be an 80% on the date the USA Test Prep assignment is due. The only assignments that can be made up are the assignments a student missed as a result of an excused absence.)
• The student must complete at least two practice tests and receive a score of 50 or higher on at least two of the practice tests. The best score will count as their replacement grade.
• The student must turn in work in order for the tests to count. The work must be numbered and all steps must be shown. No tests will be accepted without the work that matches the test.
• The student must attend at least two EOC Review Sessions (from November 13th through November 29th). The schedule will be posted on the blog and in the classroom.
• The tests must be in one of the following domains:
Congruence and Similarity
• The practice tests must be completed by the end of the Friday, November 30th.
• A student may be asked to solve a problem or explain their work for a problem, or multiple problems, from the USA Test Prep test. If the student cannot demonstrate adequate knowledge of how to solve the problem(s), they will lose points for those problems.