Geometry Delta Math/USA Test Prep Extra Credit Opportunity
Geometry students are allowed to replace one test grade by completing reviews on Delta Math and a practice EOC Test on USA Test Prep, under the following conditions:
• A student may not replace a test that is a zero.
• The student must have a homework AND classwork average of 80% or higher.
• The student must attend a minimum of two EOC review sessions before or after school.
• The student must have a 100% on ALL THREE Delta Math EOC review assignments (Congruence and Similarity-Units 1 and 2, Circles-Units 3 and 4 and Coordinate Geometry and Probability-Units 5 and 6).
• The student must pass at least one practice test on USA Test Prep.
• If more than one USA Test Prep test is completed, then the best USA Test Prep score will count as the test replacement grade.
• The student must turn in work from the USA Test Prep test in order for the test to count. The work must be numbered and all steps must be shown. No tests will be accepted without the work that matches the test.
• The tests in USA Test Prep must be in one of the following domains:
Congruence and Similarity (to replace one of the Triangle tests-Test 1 or Test 2)
Circles (to replace one of the Circle tests-Test 3 or 4)
Equations and Measurement (to replace test 5)
Statistics and Probability (to replace test 6)
• The USA Test Prep practice test(s) must be completed by the end of the day Tuesday, April 30th.
USA Test Prep directions:
Log in to USA Test Prep. (You must have joined the class by the end of the day Tuesday, April 16th.)
To join class: Students need to log into USA Test Prep, then they must join the class. Log into USA Test Prep and click on the orange button that says ‘Join a Class’, then select the teacher name, then select your Geometry class.
To take test: Click on ‘EOC’ at the top of the page. Scroll down to ‘Geometry’ (NOT Analytic Geometry). Click on the orange ‘Take a Test’ icon on the left. Go down to ‘Choose Domain’. Select one of these categories: ‘Congruence and Similarity, ‘Circles’, ‘Equations and Measurement’ or ‘Statistics and Probability’.
Choose your teacher and your class. (You must select these or your test will not be submitted.)
We will not count the score you get when you retry the questions. You may take as many tests as you want until the end of the day Tuesday, April 30th.