Geometry students are allowed to replace one grade (test or quiz) by completing practice EOC Tests on USA Test Prep, under the following conditions:
- A student may not replace a test or quiz that is a zero.
- The student must have a homework average of 80% or higher.
- The student must complete at least two practice tests and receive a score of 50 or higher on at least two of the practice tests. The best score will count as their replacement grade.
- The student must turn in work in order for the tests to count. The work must be numbered and all steps must be shown. No tests will be accepted without the work that matches the test.
- The tests must be in one of the following domains:
Similarity, Right Triangles and Trigonometry
- The practice tests must be completed by the end of the school day Friday, May 5th.
To experience what the EOC is like, visit this site: