Click HERE to continue the Digital Citizenship Breakout. May the best group breakout FIRST!!
Hello 6th Graders! Today we are going to learn about how to tell the difference between real, factual websites and fake/hoax sites.
Mrs. Newell’s class, join this self-paced lesson by clicking HERE.
- Be sure to READ each slide, all directions, definitions, and websites.
- Answer each question posed with THOUGHTFUL answers ONLY!
- LEARN as much as you can from this lesson to help you become better consumers of information!
- ALL responses will be read by Mrs. Grimes when she returns.
When finished with the Nearpod lesson, practice your typing skills until the end of the period. Follow the login information below.
- Go to: www.keyboardingonline.com
- School Name/Code: barb80
- Click Keyboarding Short Course icon
- Choose your Mrs. Newell’s name
- Choose your name
- Type your password (your lunch #)
Hanna Grimes, Media Specialist
David Jones, Media Parapro
Hours of Operation
8:30 a.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Welcome to the 2018-19 school year! We look forward to helping you reach all of your media and technology needs.