The last week of Target for all students will be the week of May 14th.
Tuesday- 4th Grade (Hodges) 3rd (Perry)
Thursday- 3rd Grade (Hodges)
Friday – 2nd Grade (Hodges) 1st Grade (Perry)
Please see below for camp opportunities this summer.
- Inventure Camp, at Ga Tech
Summer Camp Flyer-21oiz0c
2. Camp Invention at Sedalia Park Elementary School
I can’t believe the Target year is almost ending! Things to remember as we end the year:
- Kindergarten testing begins April 30th.
- The last week of Target will be the week of May 14th.
- Target Tallies will not come home for the rest of the year (Mrs. Hodges’ groups). Individual emails will be sent if necessary about behavior and work/study habits.
- Take home folders still need to be brought to Target until the last class.
Have a wonderful spring break! When we return from break our Target days will be shortened due to Milestones testing. Please make sure your child brings his/her folder even though our days may be short.
Reminder: Progress reports for Target will go home at the end of the second semester (May).
Grade levels 2-5 have homework this week (Grade 4 your homework is written on your timeline). Homework is due the following week when students return to Target.
Don’t forget to check your child’s grade level page for information about their weekly Target day.
Parents, please check under your child’s grade level for weekly updates on what we did in class each week.
Target begins the week of January 8, 2018. The Target Schedule is as follows:
Monday: Grade 4
Tuesday: Grade 5 (Consolino, Crozier, Frankel)
Wednesday: Grade 5 (Gaurino, Julian, Resudek)
Thursday: Grade 3
Friday: Grade 1 (w/Perry) Grade 2 (w/Hodges)
Testing for Gifted Eligibility will begin the week we return from Thanksgiving Break. The last full week of Target will be November 13-17th. Testing will take place thru December. When all testing is complete and classes can resume you will be notified by email. Full Target days will resume in January.