If your student needs medicine while at school, you will need to fill out one or more of the following medical forms:
- Authorization to give medication (English)
- medication kept in the school clinic
- Authorization to carry over-the-counter medication (English)
- middle school students may carry some specific medications: Tylenol, acetaminophen, Motrin, Advil, ibuprofen, Midol, aspirin, antacid, cough and throat lozenges, and oral antihistamines. Any medication not listed above must be kept in the school clinic.
- Authorization to carry prescription medication (English)
- for prescription asthma, epinephrine auto injector, or diabetic medication only.
- requires physician signature/authorization.