Our motto is “Safety First!” To that end, please allow us to store an EPIPEN for your student in the school clinic. Student’s rarely remember to carry their own EPIPEN through the school building (it’s usually kept in their locker/back pack). When an EPIPEN is needed, having one quickly accessible is essential to keeping your student safe.
Please complete the following appropriate documentation for your student with allergies:
- Allergy Emergency Care Plan
- Requires physician signature and will allow us to notify the school cafeteria of food allergies. Must be updated each school year.
- Authorization To Give Medication
- Authorization To Carry Prescription Medication
- Release Of Medical Information