The Durham Middle School Clinic is a great place for young diabetics. Insuring your students’ safety is our priority! Keeping supplies in the clinic, having a place to monitor their blood glucose, asking questions – among the many things we do in the school clinic.
Please complete the follow appropriate documents for your diabetic student:
- School Health Management Plan
- Must be updated each school year
- Pump Supplement Plan
- Authorization To Give Medication
- Authorization To Carry Prescription Medication
- Release Of Medical Information
- Diabetic Supply Sheet
If your diabetic student is completely independent (does not need to visit the clinic daily), please bring in notice from your physician declaring his/her independent status. We will continue to be available to store supplies and assist your student with any needs they may have.