What does this mean for you?
Outlook 2016 will remain unchanged. If you currently open your mail from the desktop, you will still be able to do so.
You will also be able to open Outlook via Office 365.
Benefits of this migration are:
- Virtually unlimited mailbox (100GB) and file STORAGE (5TB)
- Additional Office365 Applications such as Teams, Exchange, Skype, and MinecraftEdu
- Enhanced collaboration between leaders, teachers, and students on PLCs, tasks, assignments, &/or projects
- Consistent digital workflow for teachers and students K-12
- Users can access mail/data from any device
For Resources on Outlook please visit the Office 365 page on the Instructional Technology Website. Be sure to check your email. Technology Services will be sending out more information about the migration.