Do you like to have the latest and greatest Microsoft updates? Do you see Microsoft features highlighted on Twitter, but get frustrated when you don’t see them in your version of Office?
The latest Office 365 updates are available to all employees who have downloaded Click-to-Run in the Software Center. Click-to-run’s January update will include the following NEW Microsoft features!
- Title your slides with a pen in PowerPoint
- Design Ideas in PowerPoint
- Collaborative Editing in Excel
- Improved cell and formula bar editing in Excel and PowerPoint
- Draw Tab, Icons and 3D Models in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Accessibility Checker improvements in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Convert your ink in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- AutoSave for cloud files is now enabled by default in Excel, PowerPoint, & Word
- Avoid unwanted edits by setting file preferences:
Go to File > Info > Protect Workbook > Always Open Read-Only
After installing Office 365 Click-to-run, the current Microsoft programs that are pinned to your start menu will no longer be seen there. You will need to complete start menu customization to re-pin them. Directions to customize the start menu.
Be sure to check out the Technology Services technical support and instructional support web pages for more on the latest Microsoft updates and troubleshooting tips. Contact your local school TTIS for additional support.