How are your presentation skills when using PowerPoint? Do you or your students need feedback on your vocabulary? When giving a presentation, do you use fillers such as “like” and “umm”? Speaking too fast or reading the slides word for word?
Microsoft’s Presenter Coach in PowerPoint Online is a new tool that listens your presentation while you practice and provides real time feedback to help you improve.
Follow these steps to get started with Presenter Coach:
1. Open Office 365
2. Open PowerPoint
3. Select the Slide Show menu
4. Click Rehearse with Coach
5. Click Start Rehearsing on lower right side of the screen
6. Click the microphone icon to start your presentation analysis
7. Practice your presentation while using the arrow keys to change slides
8. Click the microphone to stop recording
9. Hover your mouse over the bottom left of your screen, and click the End Show icon