Wednesday- All homeroom students
Today is our last day of actual assignments. But we’re not done!!!
- Tomorrow is Field Day. Hopefully you can participate.
- Class Brochure: There was a brochure in your bag that was picked up from Eastvalley. If for some reason you don’t have it, here is the link to download it and print it. click here for brochure to print. You will work on making a brochure for next year’s fifth graders. We will put a box outside the front door of Eastvalley Friday afternoon. Please drop your brochure in the box sometime over the weekend. We will pick these up on Monday so make sure yours is put in the box before Monday afternoon! Next year’s Fifth graders WILL be seeing these so do your best! Let me know if you have any questions!
- Next week, we will have a class Zoom meeting at 9:00. (Our last one!!) This is for our whole class. Please try and attend if you can. Please email me for the link to our meeting. I can’t put it on the blog for security reasons.
- If you have any of our classroom books or library books, please leave them in the box that you leave the brochure in.
- Keep checking the blog as we will have other things to announce as time goes on.
Writing assignments for Today: 2 things today. See below
- IXL for the week: Summarizing a Story: Click here for IXL’s Summarizing a Story . Work on this a little each week and then I will see what your score will be on Friday.
- Today you will turn in your Limerick poem. If you still need a little more explanation, watch Ms. Barnes show you how to write a limerick.
Reading Assignments: Only 3 things to do today.
1. Listen to this awesome story….one of my favorites. Then take the AR test for this book. Your score will be recorded for a grade. Click for AR test
2. IXL: Compare and Contrast: Click here for IXL assignment Don’t forget to log in. Do as much as you want each day. Your score in the grade book will be the score you end up with on Friday.
- Readworks: Readworks stories and quizzes: This is your last short story. Read it and then answer 5 questions about the story. Most of you did a great job on this last week. You will click to get into Readworks. It will ask you to enter the class code. It is: ML2MGD The pass word is 1234. Click here to open readworks passage and questions
AC Math Class: 2 tasks today
- Finish up your math arcade game. Make it really cool to look at. You will be videoing yourself or someone else playing the game and narrating what is happening. I can’t wait to see them. Go ahead and send the video as soon as you finish it. I’d like to see them sometime Wednesday, but Thursday is OK too. I’ve already seen Esther’s and Aditya’s. They look really good. Check out Aditya’s
And now check out Esther’s! Esther’s arcade game
- Click on the form to take a multiplication of Decimals quiz. (last one for the year) Mult. of Decimals quiz