Username: [email protected] (your ‘real’ name, not nickname, no spaces, not a real email address!)
Password: your student ID # (lunch #)
- Yesterday, we practiced citing websites, copy/pasting citations from Cobb Digital Library sources, and how to cite digital images.
On Your Own:
Using the examples we completed together in class, cite the following sources in your “Practice” project in EasyBib.
- Search for and find a picture of Doctor John Pemberton (inventor of Coca~Cola). Create a citation for him in your “Practice” project.
- Search for and find a picture of Ruth Graves Wakefield (inventor of chocolate chip cookies). Create a citation for her in your “Practice” project.
Show What You Know!
We need to print out your practice bibliography so I can check to make sure you guys are on track for success!
- Open your “Practice” bibliography
- Make sure you have 7 citations and that none are duplicates! Proof read your citations before you move on to step 3!
- Click the orange “Export” button.
- Select “Print as a Word Document”
- Click on the orange “Download for MS Word” button. Your download will begin immediately in the bottom, left corner of your screen.
- When your document has downloaded, open it.
- Type your name next to where it says “Works Cited”
- Print your works cited to the 644 (black & white) printer.
- Leave it on the printer. Your teacher will pick it up.