October’s Featured Genre and Dewey Range

Check out October’s Genre & Dewey of the Month Video!

1. What is your favorite horror book? (Mine is The Dollhouse Murders by Betty Ren Wright. I swear I’ve read it a MILLION times! Oh, and Wait ‘Til Helen Comes by Mary Downing Hahn. That one is super spooky too.)

2. What language(s) would you like to learn? (I’d like to learn Spanish because I think it would be a really useful language to know.)

Send in a comment that answers one or both of my questions above. One comment will be chosen at random to win a prize!  AND THE WINNER IS…JESSICA W! Come to the media center to pick up your prize!

GoAnimate.com: October Genre & Dewey of the Month by Charpin

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It’s free and fun!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

You may also like...

8 Responses

1. Dr. Jenkins says:

Mrs. Harpin,
    I loved your video;especially the end.
    Keep up the great videos! My students
    were motivated to check out mystery books
    today.
    Dr. Jenkins

2. DeAnna Angle says:

I would like to learn sign language. I already know some, but I would like to become proficient and help deaf people.

3. Dr. Jenkins says:

My favorite horror book is The Tell -Tale Heart (creepy-you can almost hear your heart beating) by Edgar Allen Poe.

I would love to learn German because I have some German relatives.

4. Mrs. Harpin says:

Thanks, Dr. Jenkins! I’m glad the kids liked it too. Tell them to come down soon and check out our displays (literally…that’s some library humor for you!)

5. Joshua says:

1. I would learn French because I think it is a nice sounding language, and I started to learn it but I haven’t done it in a while.

6. Erika T. says:

I would learn Latin because lots of science words are latin based so it would help a lot. also because it interests me since not that many people speak it anymore. my favorite horror book would have to be, i don’t remember the name but my teacher use to read it and it had a bunch of scary stories, it was amazing (:.

7. Jessica W. says:

I would learn Italian because then I can go to Italy and understand what are people are saying if they talk to me.

8. Claire C. says:

Mrs. Harpin,

They’re making a movie out of Jeremy Fink and the Meaning of Life! It’s supposed to come out next year and I am sooooo excited! 🙂