Did you know that the Book Fair raises money for our school’s Media Center program? It helps fund all of our contests and events, as well as provides us with books for giveaways. Book Fair proceeds also help us buy new furniture and student supplies.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday, March 24-SALE-8:20-3:30
Friday, March 25-SALE-8:20-3:30
Monday, March 27-SALE-8:20-3:30
Tuesday, March 28-SALE-8:20-Intermission of the Talent Show
Wednesday, March 29-SALE-8:20-3:30
Thursday, March 31-SALE-8:20-3:30
Friday, April 1-SALE-8:20-9:30am
Donate $0.50 for a Chance to Pick our Flower & WIN!
If your sucker is marked with any of these colors, you win a prize!
RED-Mystery Prize & sucker
GREEN-$5.00 book fair gift certificate & sucker
BLUE-$1.00 book fair gift certificate & sucker
ORANGE-$0.50 book fair gift certificate & sucker
BLANK-a free sucker!
2. FREE STUFF
Once again, we’ll be offering Book Fair shoppers a chance to win some amazing prize packs. For ever $5 spent at the Book Fair, shoppers will receive a ticket for a drawing. We have 5 Prize Packs up for grabs!
- Prize Pack #1-Girl Power contains The Possibility of Now, Secret Language of Sisters, soda, candy, & a pen.
- Prize Pack #2-Adventure Awaits contains No Summit out of Sight, Kalahari, soda, candy, & a pen.
- Prize Pack #3-Love & War contains A Little in Love, Red Queen, soda, candy, & a pen.
- Prize Pack #4-Graphic Novels contains Bone #1 Out from Boneville, Roller Girl , soda, candy, & a pen.
- Prize Pack #5-Record Setters contains Guinness World Records 2016: Blockbusters, Scholastic World Records 2016, soda, candy, & a pen.