Cera-Gathering Blue Research Day 2
Research Question Checkpoint
- What do you want your audience to know about your topic?
- What do you need to know about your topic?
- How does it relate to the themes in the novel?
- If you can type your question into Google and get a million websites with the answer on it, is it a good, original question?
Due by the Halfway Point of Class
- Two good research questions on the back of your note card. Ms. Cera & I will look over them and give suggestions.
Establish NEW EasyBib account.
- COUPON CODE (look on the board! I can’t post it online)
- Username: firstname_lastname
- Password: student ID number (lunch #)
- Time to set up your projects!
- Add a new project & name it like this: (topic) Research.
- Don’t actually type in (topic). That’s where you type in what country you’re researching!
You may also like...