You can come to the Maker Space any open day to work on your design between now and May 19th!
- You may work alone or as a team. There will be a sign-up sheet in the MakerSpace.
- Each chariot must be able to hold a small stuffed animal ‘racer’ for the duration of the race. You may choose your chariot racer from a small collection which will be available on the MakerCart for measurement & testing. Only one stuffed animal per team and each stuffed animal can only race for one team.
- You may use any materials in the MakerSpace and anything you bring from home to build your chariot. Feel free to research designs/request materials!
- The course will not be provided for test runs until May 11th.
- The official Race Day will be on May 19th. If your team is not available that morning, talk to Mrs. Harpin about an alternate race day.
- Fastest completion of course (racer must stay on the chariot)
- Best design
- Mrs. Harpin’s favorite