Teachers & Staff, we’ve put together some basic guidelines for booking LLC spaces and technology. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you this school year!
- Spaces & computers may be booked for collaborative LLC lessons at any time.
- EX) Research lesson utilizing Mrs. Harpin, book checkout, literacy based instruction utilizing Mrs. Harpin…
- Spaces & computers may be booked for non-LLC lessons/activities on the Friday before the week you’d like to use them.
- EX) typing a paper, participating in a gizmos activity, small group testing…
- Collaborative LLC lessons take priority over using the LLC as a additional computer lab.
- The LLC laptop cart and the 10 LLC iPad minis can’t be booked independently of a room. These items come with reserved spaces in the LLC (Think Tank, Table Area, Collaborative Classroom, MakerSpace). When booking the space, please let us know what technology you need.
- LLC spaces can be reserved for MavBlock. Please make sure the space you would like to use is available during the MavBlock period you’d like to use it.
- If you’d like to book a LLC space, please email Cara or Susan for more information. Please include the following information:
- Space needed
- Date & periods needed
- Brief synopsis of use
- Technology needs
- If it will be a collaborative lesson
**HINT** use the AGENDA or BASIC views to get the ‘best’ picture of what is planned.
- Blue-Desktop Computer Area
- Bright Blue-Tables Nonfiction Area
- Green-Media Center Classroom
- Red-Class Checkout
- Pink-Think Tank
- Black-Closed (testing or other function)