Home football VS Roswell High School on Friday, 10/2. Digital tickets only will be available through the CHS GoFan link on Tuesday evening by 6:00. Home softball games vs Riverwood beginning at 4:30pm with JV followed by Varsity on Monday, 9/28.
This message is for all our Campbell Spartan Fans and Fans of our Visiting Teams, who are planning to attend Campbell Athletic Events this fall.
- Our ticketing process is different.
- All tickets are Digital
- All tickets should be purchased through our GoFan Site, which can be accessed by going to: http://gofan.co/campbellspartans
- We do have a fan seating capacity for each venue. You must have a digital ticket for entry to any event as we have a limited number of fans per game. Please note that this number only pertains to paying guests and does not include anybody associated with contests in an official capacity or those who have a game pass. While we do not anticipate problems associated with capacity, we recognize that it is possible. We will operate at 30% capacity. Capacity per venue:
- Stadium- 1200
- Gwyn-McClure Gym – 900
- Wills Gym – 500
- Softball – 120
- Please do not get dropped off on campus without a digital ticket for the event. You will not be allowed entry without a digital ticket.
- GHSA, CCSD, and Officials and badges will be accepted.
- No tickets will be sold at the door. No cash purchases. All tickets must be purchased in advance through the GoFan app or the site: http://gofan.co/campbellspartans.
- We are mandated to screen guests at athletic events. We will read a series of questions to groups of individuals as they approach venues. Temperature checks will also be handled at gates. This may cause slight delays with entry, and it has the potential to cause issues with social distancing. Please be patient and maintain a safe distance from each other at gates.
- All fans coming to events at Campbell High School will be encouraged to socially distance from others.
- Stay at home if you or family members are feeling sick
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet from each other. After the games, we are encouraging fans to leave as soon as possible.
- Consistently wash hands
- Cover mouths before sneezing/coughing
- While masks are not required, they are highly encouraged
- Thank you for understanding that things are different this year. Please be patient with us as we implement our required guidelines and make changes accordingly.
- Concessions. We will not be allowed to prepare food at concession stands. Only pre-packaged foods and drinks will be sold. Menu varies by venue and event.
- For more information, visit our CHS Athletic Website.
GoFan_Self-Checkout – Campbell