- Go here to take a political quiz. For each of the questions select your answer as well as how important it is to you on the left. For each section there’ s section for “more” at the bottom. Do the full quiz. Take your time (click “Learn More”) if you don’t understand something.
- When done summarize what it says about you and the candidate you would choose. Do you agree? Why or why not? Explain. Turn in on paper entitled. “Political Quiz”
“I think we should”. This is an individual project & test grade we will present through PowerPoint/Prezi/Google Slides etc. on 5/7-Monday. Select one issue you believe is important you’d like to put more research in to. It should be government related and a problem you believe government can help solve. If you don’t believe it can be solved through the government then how do you think it can be solved? This shouldn’t be something you’ve done for another class. You should prepare a presentation that outlines:
- What the issue is.
- Why it is important.
- What’s currently being done.
- What else you think should be done or what should be done differently.
- What are the obstacles to this happening.
- How do you think this could be accomplished. (Please don’t be generic like “work together)
- Rubric below
- Use pictures where applicable. Make sure it has enough slides to cover the information and is big enough to be seen in class. Use bullets more than a lot of prose. Talk don’t read.When done with this you should finish the “I Think We Should” Presentation from Monday. Directions are copied again below. This is an individual one due Monday, May 7th by the beginning of class.
I THINK WE SHOULD-RUBRIC 25 1. It is clear what you believe we should do and why. 25 2. You have provided facts to support your opinions. 25 3. You have considered the consequences; both good and bad to your solution. 25 4. Your presentation is professional in visual and oral presentation. 100 Total Name(s)____________________________________
Use pictures where applicable. Make sure it has enough slides to cover the information and is big enough to be seen in class. Use bullets more than a lot of prose. Talk don’t read.
When done with this you should finish the “I Think We Should” Presentation from Monday. Directions are copied again below. This is an individual one due Monday, May 7th by the beginning of class.
- Begin answering questions to your Government Study Guide study-guide-government on a separate sheet, handwritten not typed. This is due Friday morning after the break. This is for your final exam. Your answers should be handwritten, not typed.
- For the 2nd half view Founding Brothers A More Perfect Union part 4/5/6 on Youtube and take notes.
Watch Founding Brothers Part 4-6. Take notes so you can take the quiz during CNN.
Watch Founding Brothers-Evolution of a Revolution Parts 1-3. Take notes. You can use them to complete a quiz on Friday.
Take notes. You can use them to complete a quiz on Monday when you return.