Local school administrators can now create Teacher Teams in Enhanced CTLS Assess. This provides teachers that are part of the teacher team access to view data for any teacher within the group. It also provides an option to share assessments with the Teacher Team(s), rather than the whole school. Access to data through Teacher Teams is beneficial to staff members such as ESOL teachers, school counselors and other support staff that would not normally have access to data in CTLS Assess.
Click on the links below to access step-by-step directions.
ECTLS-Creating and Editing Teacher Teams
ECTLS-Sharing Assessments and Data with Teacher Teams
Local school administrators can contact their local school TTIS for additional information or support with creating Teacher Teams.
When teachers create and share an assessment, new sharing options are available to choose from. This will allow teachers to share with their local school and teacher group (if they have been added to one).
After creating, and locking the assessment, the teacher will click on the publish tab. The teacher should now see the Share Assessment button located on the right-side. Click Share Assessment and a pop-up screen will appear with new sharing options.
The user can select one or more options that are available to them. Options that are not available will be grayed out. Once the options are selected, click the Share button and the assessment will be shared with other users that were selected.
After the assessment is shared, users will be able to search for the assessment and filter by Shared from the drop-down menu search page.
For more information, please contact your local school TTIS.
New features are coming to your Enhanced CTLS Assess dashboard on Monday, February 3rd thanks to the feedback from CCSD teachers and leaders.
These exciting new features include:
- Teachers will have the ability to add student feedback to individual constructed response questions. Students will be able to login and view the feedback using the CTLS Assess student portal.
- Teachers will be able to add users from other schools to their assessment so they are able to more effectively collaborate. This will allow them to edit and/or copy the assessment.
- When proctoring an assessment, users will see a drop-down menu to filter classes by term (quarter/semester/year). This will streamline the process of selecting classes/rosters when proctoring and scoring rubrics.
- A second option has been added that will allows users to print an answer key that includes the questions and highlighted answers. The items also include the standard and DOK level.
- Assessment sharing will be updated so teachers can share with their local school or teacher group.
- Local school administrators will be able to create teacher groups which will allow members of the group to share assessments and view data by teacher group.
- Assessments that contain items with external links will automatically disable the test locking feature for that assessment.
- District Administrators and School Administrators will now have a new Incite Usage Metrics report.
Contact your local school TTIS for support with these new updates that will be available on your dashboard on Monday, February 3rd.