New features are coming to your Enhanced CTLS Assess dashboard on Monday, February 3rd thanks to the feedback from CCSD teachers and leaders.
These exciting new features include:
- Teachers will have the ability to add student feedback to individual constructed response questions. Students will be able to login and view the feedback using the CTLS Assess student portal.
- Teachers will be able to add users from other schools to their assessment so they are able to more effectively collaborate. This will allow them to edit and/or copy the assessment.
- When proctoring an assessment, users will see a drop-down menu to filter classes by term (quarter/semester/year). This will streamline the process of selecting classes/rosters when proctoring and scoring rubrics.
- A second option has been added that will allows users to print an answer key that includes the questions and highlighted answers. The items also include the standard and DOK level.
- Assessment sharing will be updated so teachers can share with their local school or teacher group.
- Local school administrators will be able to create teacher groups which will allow members of the group to share assessments and view data by teacher group.
- Assessments that contain items with external links will automatically disable the test locking feature for that assessment.
- District Administrators and School Administrators will now have a new Incite Usage Metrics report.
Contact your local school TTIS for support with these new updates that will be available on your dashboard on Monday, February 3rd.