Please click the link below for the answer key.
Please click the link below. For today’s lesson please select Brown vs BOE
Bells Ferry 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade families:
Next month, our amazing 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students will be taking the Georgia Milestones Assessment. Although a letter will be coming home soon about this assessment, we wanted to provide some information to you as early as possible.
Please mark your calendar for the following Milestone dates for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade students
3rd Grade- ELA: 4/16, 4/17 and 4/18, Math: 4/24 and 4/25
4th Grade- ELA: 4/29, 4/30 and 5/1, Math: 5/6 and 5/7
5th Grade- ELA: 4/10, 4/11 and 4/12, Math: 4/22 and 4/23, Science: 5/2, Social Studies: 5/3
*Please be sure to have your students to school on time each of these days. We will be setting up some attendance incentives for our students to be here for each day their grade is testing. Thank you for your support in this!
In order to prepare our students for the Georgia Milestones online format, we will be providing practice opportunities for them here at school. However, you can also offer them opportunities to practice at home.
Please follow the directions below to access the At-Home Milestone Practice Tests. Directions are also attached with screen shot pictures.
- Using Google Chrome browser only, click on the following link: http://www.gaexperienceonline.com/
- Select Green “Test Practice” icon
- Select “Online Tools Training” under the Green End-of-Grade (EOG) Spring Main section (on the right-hand column)
- Select EOG Test Practice
- Select Standard Online Tools
- Select Grades 3-5
- Sign in with the Username and Password provided on the screen (Username: Georgia35, Password: Training)
- Continue following the prompts to the practice test
**Please discuss how to click on the “Enlarge” icon for the Writer’s Checklist and include each component within the writing piece.
Thanks for visiting! Please click the links below for the Math Newsletter and the Explanation of Standards Guide
Please click the link below and scroll to page 16 to begin looking at models.
Please click the link below to complete.