- Students are finishing their final drafts of their informational writing at home for homework this week if they have not finished it yet. They know it must be turned in to participate in the celebration next week.
- Our class celebration is Tuesday, December 19. I am asking for a $5 donation per child to cover the cost of pizza, cupcakes, and drinks. If there is enough left over, I will have popcorn on Wednesday during their movie.
- We are doing a book study of Christmas in Camelot and the students really seem to enjoy it. I borrowed several books from other teachers so that everyone will have their own copy to read. I have stressed taking care of these books, so I am hesitant to allow them to go home. If there is a need, a student may bring the book home to continue to read, but they have to come back the next day!
- Please sign and return the Friday Folders and Weekly behavior sheets!
- In light of the recent weather events on Friday, PLEASE make sure to update your child’s inclement weather forms with correct contact information and preferred transportation!