On Wednesday and Thursday of next week we will be collecting all of our monies and orders for our fundraiser. We want to thank you for all participating in this fundraiser. The band cannot function without all the help that you provide.
We do need several parents to help with collecting money on those days. If you are available please fill out the signup genius below:
Below you will find the procedure for turning in Brochure Orders and for people just making donations. If you have any questions please email Mr. Grimes.
When you turn in a brochure order on Wednesday or Thursday you will need three things:
- Money for all the orders made out in one check to Dickerson Middle School
- Your order form. You can send in the original or a copy. If you send in an original we will make a copy and send the original back with your student.
- A pick sheet. The pick sheet is a order sheet with all the items you are ordering and the amounts. You can download the sheet below in either excel or PDF format. The Excel version will add the amounts for you.
PDF Version of Pick Sheet
Excel Version of Pick Sheet
4. Your student will turn in all three items during class on Wednesday or Thursday. They must turn it in during class in the band room. We will have very specific labels that must be placed on the money envelope before it is turned in.
If your family is making a donation in lieu of selling items you will need to follow this procedure:
- Your student will bring the money in on Wednesday or Thursday.
- Your student will turn in the money during class on Wednesday or Thursday. They must turn it in during class in the band room. We will have very specific labels that must be placed on the money envelope before it is turned in.
Again, if you have any questions about the process please let Mr. Grimes know, and thank you for your help.