If you have not turned in a rough draft to the dropbox. Do so now.
Rough draft = 8-1.Last.First.FinalRough
Final draft = 8-1.Last.First.Final
Final draft due Friday, May 17th after the quiz.
Here is the link to the project instructions.
Same basic game with
- with all new characters, obstacles, and actions
- that works without errors
- that is written with neat style
earns you an 80.
Each of the following earns you 5 additional points.
- That uses the buttons on the OLED screen for input
- Add power ups which appear occasionally and give the player a benefit. You choose the benefit.
- Add weighting to action choices so that some actions work better for some obstacles.
- Add weighting to character choices so that some characters have a natural benefit and weakness against certain obstacles.
- Create a system of levels which makes the character and obstacles more powerful over time.
- I’m open to open-ended suggestions like these. Talk to Mr. Willingham if you have a suggestion.
If you have completed all of the above, you may learn how to use the OLED display. Talk to Mr. Willingham. A working OLED display can earn you an additional 5 points.
Poor style, code that does not work, poor collaboration of team members, disrespect of other teams, etc. will lose you points.