Quiz Corrections & Make up work
Quiz corrections and make up work can be completed Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Let Mr. Willingham know beforehand if you plan to attend a morning session. Morning sessions start at 8AM.
The STEAM Lab will not be available the morning of Thursday, April 26th.
For two days, work through the following at your own pace. Work alone and work silently.
- Here is an example of the latest assignment completed through part 4. 32.BarFormWithChords.Example.band-1f5ojak (click here).
- Work on the 32 Bar Form with a I V vi IV chord progression.
- Due Friday, April 27th, 2018
- Turn in to Office365 when you finish.
- Study the second set of vocabulary (click here)
- Practice Listening Questions
- Listening Practice 1 (click here)
- Listening Practice 2 (click here)
- Original Song for Listening 10 – 13: Listen to this first before hearing samples 10 – 13. What do you hear loudest in the listening samples below?
- You have a quiz over the second set of vocab Friday, May 4th
- If you finish the chord assignment and the vocabulary review/practice above, you may work on an independent project in GarageBand