Try out Pong Remix and then follow these instructions.
Before working on your code, discuss and answer the following questions about your version of pong.
- How does the player gain or lose points?
- How does the player move on to the next level?
- How is each level progressively difficult?
- How does the player lose or end the game?
- What happens when the ball hits the red band at the bottom of the screen?
- Why is your version of pong fun to play?
- What other problems does this game have? What’s missing and what doesn’t work?
After completing the discussion above, add just the following features.
- Score system: Every time the ball hits the paddle, change score by 1 (or something similar)
- Level system: As the player scores more points, the ball speed should increase (or something similar)
- Music system: Background music during gameplay & background music after losing
Your program must…
- Use appropriate syntax and style at all times
- Be complete according to the above instructions
- Be saved in a file titled as below (version 0.1 is your first version, version 0.2 your second, etc…)
- The final version (1.0) should be uploaded to your shared STEAM lab folder in OneDrive.
Find the source code here.