There are no awkward questions, no forced conversation, no judgmental looks, no need to call. Just have a blind date with a book! Sure, it might turn out to be a dud, or it could be the diamond in the rough you wouldn’t have given a chance otherwise.
“Blind Date with a Book” is like going on a date without knowing who will show up ; check a book out without knowing its title. Each book has been carefully selected and lovingly wrapped by either Mrs. Baker, Mrs. Webb or students from the Library Media Committee and features a description and genre tags. This is how it works:
1. Read the description label on the front of a package.
2. Select the one you will take home.
3. Check out item at the circulation desk.
4. After check out, unwrap and see what book you have chosen.
5. Fall in love with your book.
There’s no knowing until you check it out . . . Stop by soon to find your special match.