Want to learn more about Breakout EDU? Follow the steps below:
- Go to Breakout EDU for concept details.
- Complete the BETA FORM for access to the games. (You will receive a password to unlock games.)
- Peruse the games to find one that aligns with your curricular standards.
- Watch the set up video.
- Verify that the media center has the components you will need to complete the Breakout, or, make adjustments to accommodate the materials available (and/or supplement with your own materials).
- Determine the space within the school that will best serve your Breakout.
- Begin the planning and implementation of your lesson.
If you would like to collaborate with the media center (not required, of course) to plan for instruction, please email Erin Baker to schedule an appointment.
Here’s a list of what is available in each of the 5 kits the media center has for check out:
Items not to scale
*Be sure to check out the blog posts tagged Breakout EDU (type Breakout into the Search box at the top of this site) to learn about a few of the Breakouts that the media center has led.