- Warm-ups 93-94 Warm-ups will be turned in when we return from break.
- Students finished had time to finish outstanding assignments while we participated in the preliminary rounds of the National Geographic Bee. We will finish the prelim rounds when we return from break.
Tomorrow is our first cultural extension day. Please bring your agenda, lunch (as you usually do), pencil, colored pencils, connections materials, and water. If you have been instructed by another teacher to bring academic materials with you, please follow their instructions. You do not need your SS binder tomorrow.
- Warm-ups 89-90
- Students worked on differentiated assignments today. Some completed assessment analysis from yesterday’s quiz. Some reviewed similarities and differences between two common forms of democracy, and others completed an enrichment activity. Students who are in the PINK or PURPLE group should make sure to finish M26 notes about the democratic systems and the exit ticket for homework.
PINK instruction sheet: Pink Directions-1920y8s
Types of Democracy Text:Page0001-2ls426x
Exit Ticket: types_democracy_Exit_Ticket-1i7tngc
Yellow group – no HW
Pink/Purple – finish democracy notes/exit ticket, watch video clips (in Government Page located to the RIGHT!)
Green – no HW
- Warm-ups 83-84
- We reviewed the Persian Gulf War and Sept. 11th frayer notes. I showed video clips for those who were unable to access the links, and then students completed the frayer for Iraq War and Afghanistan. If you cannot watch the clips, I will play them for you. Students finished the KIM chart (m20) by updating terms #18-25. Remember #20 is Persian Gulf War.
Conflict Texts:2017 Station Texts-104m5of
Watch clips if possible
finish m20 #18-25
- Warm-ups 81-82
- Students worked on assignments based on the pretest results from Monday. Green group started research for a PBL activity, and Yellow Group read and watched video clips on the Persian Gulf War and 911. If you did not finish the Frayer notes for PGW and 911, make sure to finish for homework. If you couldn’t access the videos in class, watch for homework (takes less than 10 minutes!).
yellow – finish FRONT ONLY of m25 frayer notes
green – none