Good afternoon parents,
We are in desperate need of a few supplies within the classroom. Listed below, you will find those items. If you are out at the stores over the break, and see some of these items, please help us out and send some in. these items help enhance our students learning and are necessary in the classroom. Thank you so much!
Colored copy paper
Plain copy paper
Any colored cardstock
Again, anything you can donate to the class, will be helpful!
Good Evening Parents,
I just wanted to make aware that our Tenmarks class account is no longer in effect. They will no longer be operating soon, and our trial is up. We started the trial with anticipation of the school funding the entire year, but due to them not operating anymore, the school will not fund us for this year.
Good morning, parents!
Don’t forget that our 4th grade t-shirt order form and money ($6.00) is due on this Friday. 🙂
Just a reminder that our class pictures will be Wednesday, August 22nd. Please have your child bring additional clothes if they will be uncomfortable all day.
Homework for this evening:
- Study spelling words for the test this Friday.
At the end of this month we will have a celebration for students who have done an awesome job of following classroom procedures, showing great character, and completing their assignments. If a student has more than five marks in their agenda for Off Task (OT),Talking (T), or Out of Seat (O), they will not be able to participate. Today we spoke with a few students individually who may be approaching the number. Please reiterate this at home. Thanks for all you do to support the students’ learning at school. We couldn’t do it without your support!
Listed below, you will find some friendly reminders:
– Students received ‘Friday Folder’ papers today, due to my emergency absence on Friday.
– Students are encouraged to bring ear buds ( dollar tree sells them) when using the laptops. Some students need the ‘read to’ option.
– Picture day for our class is Wednesday, August 22nd at 9:50. Please send in a change of clothes for your child if you do not want them to wear their nice clothes at recess.
– If you still have any student forms that you have not completed, please complete them and send them in.
Thank you so much for your support!
We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Please see the homework for today.
- Student Survey (Reading Inventory)
- Study Spelling List and Complete Four Spelling Activities (due on August 17th)