1st- morning meeting/small group work
- Monday- review homework and whole group speech
- Tuesday-Thursday- Reading, writing, math
- Friday- cook breakfast
2nd- vocational work
3rd- Academics and leisure
- Monday- News-2-you
- Tuesday-Thursday- Science, Social Studies
- Friday- work with Early Childhood class
- Monday- PE with Ms. Garcia
- Eednesday- PE with Ms. Garcia and Mrs. Tanner’s Early Childhood Class
- Tuesday and Thursday- PE with Coach Black and Ms. Minish
- Friday movie and popcorn- students bring movie for class vote
**Please have students wear comfortable shoes. Students may bring tennis shoes and a change of clothes for PE
**Breakfast: Please see list of suggested items for class donations.
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR TEXT REMINDERS
TEXT @9g934 to 81010
PHILOSOPHY OF HARRISON HIGH SCHOOL
Central to the philosophy of Harrison High School is the belief that all students can learn. This is based upon our recognition of human integrity and intelligence as valuable resources within our school and within the community.
We believe that students’ needs can be met individually at the same time that students become aware of and acknowledge differences. These differences may be cultural, philosophical, intellectual, or personal. These needs are met through interactive learning experiences like cooperative learning, varied types of assessments, and technological resources. Heterogeneous classrooms provide the medium for this variety of educational experience.
Relationships at Harrison High School should be supportive, provide opportunities for success, and allow for change when necessary. This is important whether the relationship is student to student, student to teacher, teacher to teacher, teacher to parent, teacher to administrator, or administrator to community.
Harrison High School seeks to prepare students for life in a constantly changing world as they make decisions, establish personal and professional goals, and grow toward becoming the leaders of tomorrow.
One Team, One Goal: Student Success
We promise to:
- Help our youth achieve success by providing an exceptional, engaging, real-world, and diverse education so that they are college and career ready
- Provide a safe and supportive learning environment where students can thrive through academics, athletics, fine arts, clubs, and community outreach
- Keep students first