Remember: The Last Day of Third Grade is tomorrow!
It is also the FINAL ZOOM MEETING FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
Ms. Greenfield is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 11:00 am.
Meeting ID: 825 272 7297
*In order to prepare for our final class meeting, please think about these questions below:
- What two things will you miss most about third grade?
- What is something that happened this year that you will remember for the rest of your life?
- What was the nicest thing someone did for you this school year?
- What are the three most important things you learned this school year?
- Of all the books you read this school year, which one was your favorite?
- What is something you accomplished this school year that you are proud of?
- What would you like to do this Summer?
*Please try to have some answers to share during our class Zoom meeting.
**Optional Activity for today:
Pick a favorite animal from the website below and learn some new fun facts that you can share with your family or friends.