We began this program in May 2017 as part of our Children’s Book Week celebration. It will be a year-round program that we hope you enjoy!
How it works:
- Take a book.
- Read the book.
- Keep the book or bring it back to leave it for someone else to enjoy. Or leave a different book for someone else to enjoy.
- Repeat as many times as you want!
Rules to follow:
- Make sure you have permission from home to bring books to swap.
- The book swap is open all day, but you need permission from your teacher to be in the media center.
- You can only take one book at a time but you can leave as many books as you want. This helps students who don’t have books to donate.
- Make sure the books are school-appropriate.