All applications are due May 1st!
Rising 5th graders can apply to be part of the Good Morning Greyhounds news crew for August-December 2019. This is the live news broadcast that we present each morning. Students will be assigned specific weeks and work from 7:30 am until 7:55 am.
Rising 4th and 5th graders can apply to be a part of the new Library Squad for August-December 2019. The Library Squad is a combination of last year’s Media Center Crew and Student Media Committee. Students. The new Library Squad students will be assigned specific dates to work at the circulation desk from 7:30-7:55 am. If they are working at the circulation desk, they can work anytime (with teacher permission) to help us plan programs and contests in the library.
Applications are available in the media center and on the forms page. Please see Mrs. Kenworthy if you have any questions.
It’s time to apply to be on the Good Morning Greyhounds news crew (5th graders only) and for the Student Media Crew – helping at the circulation desk (4th and 5th graders).
Applications are available below or on the forms page. All applications must be completely filled out and have homeroom teacher and parent/guardian approval before being turned into Mrs. Kenworthy. All applications are due by 12/14/18. Notifications will be sent out before the December break.
18-19 GMG Crew Application – second semester-1yc2o5f
2018-2019 Media Center Crew Application – 2nd semester-2h6ubla
Applications are now available for the January – May 2018 schedule for the News Crew (Good Morning Greyhounds) and the Media Center Crew.
What you need to know:
- Applications are in the media center on the bookshelf near the door OR by clicking here: 17-18 Media Center Crew Application – 2nd semester-2fpykx5 or by clicking here: 17-18 GMG Crew Application – second semester-22rze9u
- All applications require a parent and a teacher signature
- All applications must be filled out completely to be considered
- Media Crew Crew is for 4th and 5th grade students
- News Crew is only for 5th graders
- If you’ve already been on the Media Center Crew or the News Crew you can do it again. I will give first choice to students who have not worked on either crew, and then go through the applications of those who want to do it again
Most importantly – all applications are due back on 12/13! If you have any questions, please ask Mrs. Kenworthy.
Would you like to be on the news show or help in the media center? We’re now taking applications for the first semester (August – December) of the 2017-2018 school year. You will only work a few weeks during the semester, depending on the number of applications I receive.
Applications can be picked up in the media center or printed online from here. All applications are due to Mrs. Kenworthy by 2:15 pm on Friday 5/12/17. If you turn in your application past that date, it will be saved for the 2nd semester crew.
Crew members will be announced before school ends and the first crew will be given a chance to shadow our current news crew to get an idea of what to do for each position. The first crew will begin on the first day of school.
Questions? See Mrs. Kenworthy! 🙂