Ms. K and I want to welcome all students to a new school year! We are looking forward to seeing new faces from 6th grade and “veteran” students from 7th and 8th grades in the Media Center this year.
Look for BRAND NEW BOOKS displayed near the front doors, on the bookcase near the circulation desk and on tops of shelves throughout the Media Center. We bet you can’t pick just one!
Just a few reminders for the year:
- You will need a signed gold pass to visit the media center and the faculty housed in our area (Mrs. Alberding, Mrs. Sorensen, Mrs. Blackwell, Mrs. Jenkins and Officer Clark).
- To use the Media Center – sign in to the laptop at the circulation desk and leave your gold pass with the Media Staff.
- You may check out up to two books as long as you do not owe a fine or another book.
- You will need to provide your own paper if you need to print. No exceptions.
- Pick up your gold pass from the Media Staff when you are ready to return to class.
See you soon!
Mrs. Z and Ms. K