Select the link below to upload your files to Ms. Hobbs’ “All About My Future Project”
Why do we see phases of the moon? What order do the moon phases occur? Today you will observe the position of the Moon, Earth and Sun which helps you discover the phases of the Moon.
- Define rotation and revolution.
- Explain why we see Moon phases.
- Relate Moon phases to the Moon’s position.
- Name the phases of the Moon and list them in order.
How are traits passed down from parents to offspring? How can Punnett squares to be used to predict offspring?
- Define gene, trait, and allele.
- Discover how genes are passed down from parents to offspring.
- Distinguish between dominant and recessive traits.
- Use a Punnett square to predict the results of a genetic cross