*Your username and password for Destiny and Biblionasium is your lunch number*
Your personal Destiny account gives you the power to:
- Hold books (two at a time) – want more info about this? Click on this link —> Holding Books in Destiny
- See the books you have checked out and their due dates
- Create wish lists of books you would like to read
- Recommend books to friends
- Write book reveiws
Biblionasium is a new social media resource to help you locate books, complete reading challenges, discuss books with classmates and more! Today we will set up our Biblionasium accounts, log books and write a book review.
All living things are part of a food chain – whether it is people, plants or other organisms. Today you will use the food chain to determine producers and consumers, identify equilibrium in an ecosystem, and learn how organisms affect one another.
Vocabulary – consumer, ecosystem, equilibrium, food chain, population, predator, prey, producer
Click here to log in to Explore Learning
In the rock cycle!!! You get bad jokes on the Friday before a break.
Today you will learn the path a rock takes in the rock cycle along with the transformations which take place. Remember, you can start ANYWHERE in the cycle because you will always end up where you started.
Vocabulary – deposition, erosion, extrusive igneous rock, intrusive igneous rock, lava, lithification, magma, metamorphic rock, rock cycle, sediment, sedimentary rock, soil, weathering
- Today you will find your ‘book’ destiny…check out this link to learn more about accessing your Destiny account, holding books in Destiny, and more…
- Visit https://www.brainpop.com/
- Click LOGIN
- Enter the class code from the board
- Follow along with Mrs. Zimmerman to create your account