Surprise! You have a Destiny account!
What can you do with it?
- see the books you have checked out
- see when your books are due
- put books on hold
IF YOU’VE NEVER LOGGED INTO DESTINY:
- Click at the top right of the screen
- Type your information on the next screen (see the picture below)
- Next screen —> select your birthday
- Last screen —> type your lunch # for your username and pick a password you can remember
SEE YOUR CHECKOUTS (even from elementary school!):
PUTTING BOOKS ON HOLD:
- Use this link to login to your Destiny Account
- Search the catalog for a book
- Books already checked out can be put on hold. See the picture below. HOWEVER: If a book is available, you should check it out right now.
- Click on the book cover THEN—->
Dividing by a fraction is the same as multiplying by its reciprocal.
Remember this to help you today —> KCF = keep, change, flip
Vocabulary – mixed number, quotient, reciprocal
Padlet is a great tool for classroom discussions. Click on your link below to participate in today’s discussion about Chernobyl.
Kamhout Period 2
Kamhout Period 3
Kamhout Period 4
Kamhout Period 5
- Check your blogs to make sure your Where I’m From and Ode poems are posted.
- Complete your rough draft of Webb’s Point of View and post the assignment on your blog.
- Login to Biblionasium and update your reading log and/or reading review.
- Tip: your username and password is your lunch #
[Photo credit: www.literalis.net]
Have you ever seen shapes, animals or people in the clouds? Today you will make your own clouds out of words.
- Open either Internet Explorer or Firefox (Chrome will not work at school)
- Go to tagxedo.com
- Select Start Now