Directions: Please check that the volume is OFF on your computer before you begin.
Use the websites below to complete your webquest assignment today. You should have a handout from Mr. Shook to fill out during class. COMPLETE EACH CHART AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BEFORE MOVING ON THE NEXT WEBSITE!
1. Login to Cobb Digital Library
2. Open Brittanica Image Quest database (search for it at top)
3. Using key terms from your writing assignment, search for images that will best represent your story:
1.Begin your Movie Maker project:
2. Click ADD PHOTOS AND VIDEOS to import your saved images into your project
3. Wait for further instructions from Mrs. Zimmerman on adding text and other items to your project at this time.
Postcard to Ghandi
You have heard of a man named Mohandas Gandhi who is starting a movement to fight for India’s independence and for the equal rights of all citizens. As an untouchable, this news makes you very happy to hear. Gandhi will be meeting with a group of untouchables to hear what you have to say about how you have been discriminated against. He is going to use this information to help fight for your equality. What will you tell him? Create a postcard telling Gandhi about your experiences as an untouchable (how you have been discriminated against) and what having equal rights would mean to you.
Use the following link to create your postcard – PostcardGandhiTemplateBurr