Here are the important dates for the registration process:
- Wednesday, November 1, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. – Registration begins
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. – Registration ends
- Monday, March 5, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. – Unpaid registrations will be cancelled and exams will not be ordered.
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018, at 4:00 p.m. – Last day to cancel a registration and receive a partial refund. Exams will be ordered on March 7, and no refunds will be given after that date.
- The exam window is May 7 to May 18. See the College Board website for the dates and times of the specific exams.
* For those of you who did not complete corrections on Friday afternoon, please remember that all corrections must be done by Wednesday afternoon of this week. Monday 340 pm – 430 pm next Tuesday 7:45- 8:10 am am/3:40 – 4:30 pm Wednesday 7:45 – 8:10 am or Wednesday 3:40 -4:20pm
REMINDER: If you failed the Unit test after test corrections, please send me an email.
You should finish reading Chapter 7. Coupon opportunity for this week as announced. Before or after school or class, say/sing the preamble.. “We the people…”
MONDAY – Quiz grade due on the 3 Documents Common Sense , “Remember the Ladies” Declaration of Independence handed out last Wednesday. In class, video clip and then we will complete the information on the outline handed out in class and begin reviewing the decisions made at the Constitutional convention, instead of revising the Articles of Confederation, we will draft a new National Constitution (over 1 of the branches or the Bill of rights). Constitutional vocabulary review in class. * Begin reading Ch. 8 for a RQ on FRIDAY.
HAVE YOU FINISHED YOUR BOOK ANALYSIS? IT IS DUE Tuesday, FEBRUARY 6TH!
TUESDAY- Turn in your Book analysis at the beginning of class. Make sure it is stapled and ready to turn in at the beginning of class. We will review the outlines of the 3 branches and the Bill of Rights in class.
WEDNESDAY – Finish with outline as necessary. Open note assessment on the Constitution handed out in the last half of class. This will count as .5 of a unit test. Complete this independently, using your notes from class! Both the .5 test copy and Accuscan should be filled in and completed by the start of class tomorrow.
THURSDAY – TURN in your TAKE HOME .5 Constitution test at the bell to start class! In class, video clip and outline on the electoral process and the domestic and foreign policies of the Washington Presidency and precedents (firsts). You should finish reading Chapter 8 for the RQ tomorrow.
FRIDAY – RQ CH 8 : The Federalist Era Complete Washington’s presidency as needed (2 terms ) and move on to John Adams (1 term) How do they compare? contrast?
Over the weekend, read Ch. 9 and be prepared for a reading quiz on Monday. Test on Friday next week!