This morning in homeroom I had my students write down a few things in their agenda as reminders for what they need and don’t need for Milestones.
- Students need a #2 pencil. Please bring the standard wooden pencil. Bring 1 or 2 of them. I have extras if one of yours breaks.
- Phones MUST be kept in lockers. If you DO NOT want it in a locker for some reason, you can turn it OFF and give it to me to hold onto. IT MUST BE TURNED OFF.
- Bring your SSR book. The only option you have after you finish Milestones is to read. You have a book report now anyway so might as well bring the book to read.
- NO water or snacks. If your child has a cough or SERIOUSLY needs it at any point then we will work something out. Breaks will not be long enough for snacks.
- SIMPLE calculators can be brought and kept under the desk until it is allowed to be used. Math sections are Thursday and Friday.