If a student/ parent would like to schedule a virtual meeting with your child’s counselor, please have the student or parent/guardian complete the online form or email your school counselor: Counselor Request Form
GMS School Counseling Virtual Office Hours:
Monday – 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday – 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday – 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday – 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Simple Steps to Reach Out:
1. E-mail your school counselor or Fill out the Counselor Request Form
2. In your e-mail, let them know your concern and what time you would like for them to contact you
3. Also include your full name as well as contact information
4. Check your email for a link to your appointment via Zoom
5. Click the link
6. Begin the counseling session
Counselor Contact Information:
6th Grade – Julia Richardson, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade – Cheryl McFadden, Email: email@example.com
8th Grade – Stella Mejia, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6th – 8th Grade – William McCaffrey, Email: William.email@example.com
Sign Up for Zoom
Google Numbers GMS School Counselors
Google Numbers are available during Virtual Office Hours (Monday – Friday from 8:45 – 4:30)
Julia Richardson – 678-590-1547
Cheryl McFadden – 770-750-4795
Stella Mejia – 813-863-1377
William McCaffrey – 404-532-9717
GMS Counselors Twitter Page @Griffincounsel