Please support the GMS Foundation and help us better serve your student!
The Griffin Foundation is a non-profit organization formed for the sole purpose of raising funds beyond those currently provided by the Cobb County School District to fund elements of education such as technology enhancements, supplemental enriched curriculum, student services, additional faculty and capital improvements.
This year the Foundation hopes to raise enough money to purchase:
– 58 laptops for the ELA classes
– 2 laptop carts for teachers transport and charge the laptops
– 52 iPad tubs for teachers to transport and charge iPads
How can YOU help or get involved?
– Donate to the Give 2 Griffin Annual Fund by:
- Completing the donation form you received in the mail and either mailing it to the school in the self-addressed envelope provided or having your student turn it in to his/her teacher
- Donating directly online at www.cobbk12.org/griffin/foundation.aspx
– Go to our Spirit Night at:
- AR Workshop (DIY creative session) Wednesday, Sept. 12th 6:30 pm (this is limited to 30 people)
- US Cafe Thursday, November 29th . 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Nicola Bradburn Fuller
Griffin Middle School Foundation, Inc.