Digital Learning Week 3
This week you will complete your 9th Grader Lesson from the Counseling Office. Please the links below.
Don’t forget that Microsoft Teams is up and running. Give it a go! Click on teams and then the chat button. Leave me a message so I know you found it. This will be great way to communicate.
Please see the links to the right for help logging into Office 365 from home, Vocab resources, and under Tech Links you will find quick links to NoRedInk and Audible.
** See below for directions. All handouts are in our Office 365 class notebook.
Watch the video below to learn how to share links in forms (like our Vocab 4 RAFT)
Assignment Checklist: Due by Saturday March 28st:
- Vocab Unit 5- Complete pages 51 and 52 in your vocab book.
- Independent Novel -Complete the form in your “Independent novel” book check page in class notebook)
- NoRedInk Diagnostic (your login info is in your assignment section of the class notebook & link is to the right.)
- Discussion Post Week 3: (post your response in our “collaboration” section of our class notebook)
- 9th Grade Counseling Activity- See links below
9th Grader Lesson & College/Career Resources
Independent novel Studies:
- READ, READ, READ every day and share your progress with me in your “Independent novel” book check page in our class notebook.
Class Discussion Post:
- We will continue our discussion post this week. Think of this as your journal and our class discussion mixed into one! You will respond to the question with at least 5 sentences. You will find the question and place to respond in our “collaboration” section of our class notebook. Respond one of your peer’s responses.
Vocabulary Unit 5
- Using the online resources and your book, review the new words found in Unit 5
- Complete pages 51 and 52 in your vocab book
- Did you complete the class PPT introducing the words? If not, please complete your slides by clicking her. Everybody does 4 slides/words (First come, first choice of words). I shared the template with you. Just pick your two words and create a slide for each including:
- Part of speech
- Use it in a sentence
- Add an image to help convey the meaning.
- Log on to com (link to the right under “Tech Link”) and complete the Confusing Words practice
- Did you complete the assignment from last week? If not, do it!
Read for pleasure, cook a meal, play a board game, learn to change a tire or do some landscaping. Learn a new skill while home.