Check out a Book!
DO YOU KNOW A STUDENT THAT WOULD LIKE A BOOK?
If your student would like to check out a Library book- Please have them fill out the link below. Note: Dates have changed so read carefully. Feel free to attach this to your class board into CTLS or on your blog.
- 9/1 2-3 p.m.- please let us know by 10 a.m that day. One of our Learning Commons staff will be outside with any books students requested.
- Then, on Tuesday 9/8, 9/15 and 9/22 from 10-2:45- pick up in attendance building from Kim Greaves. Please let us know by 9am those days so we can get your students books ready for pick up.
**instructions to access Destiny from home to search for a book**
- Click on cobb.mackinvia.com
- Sign on with your office 365 username and password
- Do a search for Destiny and open
- Click catalog at the top left
- Search for book- if the book is in- fill out the form attached and we will have it ready for pick up.
Click here for Form.
HAPPY READING HOYAS!!