Hello Dickerson Family! I hope you are having a safe and restful summer! Please note I will be out of the office from Monday, May 25th until Monday, July 27th for summer break.
Information regarding registration for the 2020-2021 school year may be found at the following links:
If you are in need of crisis support, please contact the following resources:
Georgia Crisis & Access Line:
– Call 1-800-715-4225
– A free 24/7 helpline providing mental health crisis assistance and access to mental health resources throughout the state of Georgia.
Crisis Text Line:
– Text ‘GA’ to 741741
– Reach a trained counselor by text message. Youth and teens are especially welcome.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
– Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
– The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress and prevention/crisis resources for you or your loved ones.
– Call 911
– For emergencies when law enforcement needs to be called; ask for a Crisis Intervention Team (CIT) officer.
Have a great summer!