Summer Break Items


If you have questions about the enrollment/course registration, visit

Email if you have:
·     Questions regarding a Work Permit or ADAP card
·     Items that you still need to pick up or turn in

If you need a certificate of enrollment for your driver’s license, take a screen shot of ParentVue or StudentVue. DDS has stated they will accept this as proof of enrollment due to COVID-19.

If you graduated prior to 2020, visit

If you are a current student or a 2020 graduate, email Be sure to include in your email:
·     Your full name
·     Name of the college/institution
·     If you want an official or unofficial transcript
·     If you plan to pick it up or if we can release it directly to the college/institution

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar