Guides and Tips
- College Application Proces
- Average Test Scores and GPAs for Georgia Colleges
- Transcript Requests
- Why Take AP Courses?
- Tips for writing a strong college essay
- Complete Listing of GA Colleges and Trade Schools
- Career Assessment – What Careers are best for you?
- My Major – What Majors are best for you?
- Schools that Super Score the ACT
- University System of Georgia
- Directory of Technical Schools
- https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/resources – Resources on preparing for college or career school, applying for aid, consumer protection, and more
College Search Sites
- College Guides and Directories
- Forbes Magazine
- US News and World Report
- Directory of On Line Schools
College Planning and Preparation By Year
ATTENDANCE POLICY REGARDING COLLEGE VISITATIONS:
Seniors and juniors will be allowed two excused absences for the purpose of legitimate, organized visits to universities, colleges, technical or vocational schools. For visits to be counted as excused, the visit must be approved ahead of time through the Attendance Office (written note from a parent is required), and students must furnish the Attendance Office an official letter from the institution visited after the visit. This letter must be on official letterhead of the institution and must include the student’s name, the date visited, and a brief statement of activities the student engaged in during the visit. The letter must be signed by an official of the institution.