Students may visit before and after school without a pass or signing in.
Students may report immediately at the beginning of their lunch without a pass.
Students may enter through the courtyard stairs ONLY during lunch with no pass.
During instructional time, students must present a signed agenda from their teacher.
During the instructional day, students must sign in at the checkout desk computer.
- Students must present Kell ID card with barcode
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks
- Books may be renewed one time, either in person or online in Destiny
- Overdue fines for regular books is $.10 per school day
- Overdue fines max out at $5.00
- There is no print option from student computer
- Student work must be saved either to a flash drive or to the student drive (ID number)
- Printing requests are taken at the circulation desk
- Black and white copies are $.10 per page
- Color printing is pro-rated from $1.00 for a full page of color